The Association for Accounting Marketing, the trade association focused on marketing and business development in the accounting profession, announced a call for submissions for its 2022 Marketing Achievement Awards and 2022 Marketer of the Year award.
The Marketing Achievement Awards recognize firms for outstanding examples of accounting marketing, highlighting the “most innovative ways to connect with their clients and prospects.”
The 2022 Marketing Achievement Awards can be earned in the following categories:
- Business development initiative;
- Collateral and content marketing;
- Diversity, equity and inclusion;
- Marketing and PR campaigns;
- Video and multimedia;
- We AAM to Serve; and,
Winners will be announced in May. All nominees are required to submit an online application no later than March 17, 2022. Application information is available on the AAM’s site here.
The Marketer of the Year award recognizes a marketing professional who has shown notable achievement in accounting marketing over the last year. Nominees must have held a senior-level marketing position within an accounting firm for a minimum of three years. Nominations are not anonymous, can be self-nominations, and are open to both AAM members and non-members. Previous nominees are also encouraged to apply.
Criteria for Marketer of the Year focuses on the following categories:
- Marketing and growth achievements;
- Strategic thinking to help drive firm goals;
- Financial impact;
- Understands the client and ability to promote services;
- Ability to use data and technology to drive decisions and create efficiency;
- Demonstrates leadership; and,
- Offers a future-forward approach.
Nominations are due Feb. 10, 2022. All nominees must complete an online application and list three references no later than March 3, 2022. Application information is available on the AAM’s site here.