Accounting workflow automation provider Lockstep announced the release of Lockstep Inbox, a free automated inbox application designed specifically for accountants.
The solution streamlines workflows through a shared Accounting Inbox, in contrast to personal inboxes, which each stand in their own silo. Specifically, the new solution offers the ability to:
- Monitor accounting KPIs and generate actionable reports;
- Use a zero-admin workflow to manage and track the teams’ accounting emails, phone calls, and to-dos;
- Communicate with vendors and customers in one click;
- Gain a 360-degree view of the customer and vendor’s activity history, transactions, contacts and documents; and,
- Access a shared workspace that gives visibility into the status of each team member, so people can search all information on customers and vendors.
“Time spent aligning mismatched books and sorting through old emails is both inefficient and costly for a business,” said Matt Shanahan, chief strategy officer and co-founder of Lockstep, in a statement. “Lockstep Inbox allows accounting pros to sync their books, stop chasing paper, and increase transparency through a shared workflow so accounting teams can focus on what matters most — the bottom line of the business.”